...My name? Rapheal yes "e" before "a" NOT
Raphael...nor is it Rap-Heal Age:
Appears to be around his 20s Gender:
Male ... You must be blind if you say I'm female. Weapon:
"Spikey path" (aka Wide Sword uniquly shaped) Arcanas:
The Lovers and The Devil Personas:LOVERS: Juliet, The Tragic Lover
Samarecarm: Revives an ally with full HP. (Rank 7)
Morning Star: Inflicts a massive amount of Almighty damage on all enemies. (Rank 8)
Salvation: Recovers all HP and ailments to all allies. Can be used in the field. (Rank 8)
Tragic Blade:Rapheal's move.Inflicts an extreme amount of strike damage on all enemy with 50% chances of instant death. The user must roll a success range of 35 of STR, 50 if --, and 75 if WK for death. (Rank 10)
Together at Last: Rapheal's move. Recovers all HP and SP to all allies. (Rank 10)
Spell Master: Reduces the SP cost of Spells by 1 SP
Invigorate 3: Recovers 2 SP at the start of your turn. Does not happen on extra turns, counter attacks, or when receiving damage. (Rank 7)
Angelic Grace: Doubles evasion for magic attacks; Light Dark, and Almighty excluded. (Rank 8)
DEVIL: Ulalena, The Devil Bird
Hell's Judgment: Decreases all enemies' HP by 50% from the power of Darkness. (Rank 6)
Panta Rhei: Inflicts a massive amount of Wind damage on one enemy with a 25% chance to inflict Seal. (Rank 7)
Ghastly Wail: Instantly kills all targets who are suffering from the Fear ailment (unavoidable). (Rank 8)
Pralaya: Inflicts a massive amount of Pierce damage with a chance of inflicting "Fear" to all enemies. (Rank 8)
Ulalena's Screech:Rapheal's move.100% chance of instant death from the power of Darkness on all enemies without Darkness STR/NUL. (Rank 10)
Strong Will: Rapheal's move.Becomes immune to all mental ailments. (Rank 8)
High Counter: 30% chance of repelling Physical attacks when not knocked down. (Rank 4)
Apt Pupil: Doubles the chance of delivering a Critical Hit. (Rank 3)
130 lbs Likes:
- Human behavior. He likes to study human behavior under different situations.
- This interesting golden taste of what humans call Alcohol. He enjoys drinking alcoholic drinks as a pass time while eating beef jerky and observing humans.
- To intereact with humans.
-His eldest "brother" aka Avatar Aleister. Only obeys Aleister's commands. He looks up to Aleister. Dislikes:
- Clingy, touchy, over hyper, and rude humans. Not that he'll show that to the guests in the Arcane Court.
- Chidish behaviors.
- Running out of Wine, or beef jerky. Personality:
Rapheal is not a talker, often he would ignore the guests that enter the Arcane Court, which in turn end up escorting them because Aleister would always correct his behavior. He may seem to give guest a cold shoulder however he is secretly observing the guests reactions, gestures, language, objects, philisophy, eithics, logic, and morals out of sheer interest.
He is still a learner and still curious about things involving humans. What is a baby? What is tea? What is candy? What is this park you speak of? He still has much to learn. However patient and is willing to take in information. Rarely does her ever take orders from others aside from Aleister and a few other Avatars he is close to. Trivias:
- His favorite alcoholic drink is Vodka, and prefer premium smoked beef jerky over any other kinds.
- He wears a long earring on his left ear.
- Would prefer to be called Ralpheal-sama by guests. (exceptions any other avatar)
- Secretly gives nicknames so that he can remember people's names. Is awful with names. References: